Quality and customer service are the keys to long term success.
We have committed a significant amount of focus to process and quality, beginning with obtaining our AIB certification. Our employee quality control management process rewards our employees for reducing waste and improving our manufacturing environment.
We believe in having a facility that provides a safe environment for our employees and community.
In addition, we take every step possible to ensure that our materials and finished goods are safe for our customers and the ultimate consumer. Our plates and dies are manufactured locally and maintained at our manufacturing facility. Our structural and graphic design service is managed by a local Missouri organization that is an industry leader and allows for quick response to customer demands.
As a commitment to the business partnership we provide all our customers with outstanding support and on going customer service.
- Dedicated customer specialist to manage your day to day business requests
- Just in time inventory management program
- Field technical assistants to ensure manufacturing compatibility
- 48 hour turn around on sample request
- Order confirmation and on time delivery notification
- Annual customer satisfaction survey and scorecard
Mimir Flexo Printing truly believes in building long term partnerships on good business decisions and demonstrating consistent performance. Implementing best practices and remaining flexible to changing market conditions is our on going commitment.